Tuesday 28 July 2015

Let Me.

Won't you let me see beneath...
You're Beautiful
The marks you perceive as scars are meaningful
Barely trivial

Your experiences are mesmersing
Slightly intycing
I find myself rising
When you strip

But don't feel naked
The bond that we share is purely sacred
To hear of the times that you were elated
Ceases the need for an apologetic nature

Don't be ashamed,
I'll treat them gently
Evidently you're afraid
Of the power I hold
And what I can do with what I know
Or this you believe to be so

However you've lived a life I've never touched

And not only do I taste it in your kiss
But the way I miss you

So what I'm trying to say is

Can't you see that I love you?
Peel the scales from your eyes
Feel the way that hug you

Just let me see beneath...

You're beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment